We are looking for a PTW Supervisor for our client.
- Assist the Implementation and coordination of authorizing the Works Parties to commence their works under the granted permits by the PTW Team in all working areas
- Confirming the setting of the Boundary Conditions and documentation prior to authorizing the works according to the site HSE plan and specific procedures (confined space, work at height, electrical work, construction and precommissioning)
- Coordinate with the Lead Electrical Controller, who works with the LOTO Manager, LOTO Coordinator, Tagging Authority (LV equipment), Electrical Switch Operator (HV-MV equipment) to set the boundary electrical protection conditions
- Performs safety critical tasks in real time and may also be required to interact with the Route Movement Controller and/or the Lead Electrical Controller during degraded/ emergency conditions.
- Regularly interfaces with working crews and verifies at site regularly that the prescription in the documentation are followed at site
- Coordinate safe activities for the work sites
- Degree, diploma or relevant qualification from a technical field
- Previous experience in similar position
- Permit to Work planning experience would be advantageous
- Must be flexible and willing to learn from more experienced PTW Coordinators and become a key member of the PTW Team will be considered favorably.
- Team spirit approach and good communication skill
- Ability to Integrate in a Multi Cultural, Multi National Environment & Team
- Has good skills in MS office package
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Location: Maasvlakte, Rotterdam
+32 3 650 09 25
Wil je direct solliciteren? Klik dan op de sollicitatiebutton en wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op. We zien uit naar je reactie!